Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Habit, The Habit.

The burger business is booming- just take a look around Hollywood! But pricier and fancier doesn't always equal better, and that's where burgers at The Habit come in. Their basic Charburger with pickles, mayo, melted cheese, fresh tomato and lettuce on their juicy beef patty with carmelized onions hits the spot every time. And as a bonus, their onion rings are perfectly crispy! I'm sure we know how hard it is to find onion rings that don't come apart when you sink your teeth into them... The Habit also has shakes and malts, which I hear are also top notch.

Whenever I don't feel like joining the crowds at In-n-Out, you'll find me here. The Habit has definitely become my burger habit.

> Habit Burger
(Multiple locations!)
103 E Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91502

No comments:

Post a Comment