Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ikemen. (NOW CLOSED)

There's not much one can say about good ramen... but Ikemen has got it down. "Home of the dip ramen" they say. I've tried the Zebra garlic dip- ramen and concentrated broth separated, waiting for you to unite them like the One Ring and its Master. Pretty tasty but I personally prefer good ol' fashion Tonkatsu ramen, whether it be their regular or specialty. Be sure to add the poached onsen tamago and zebra garlic seasoning for that extra kick.
Tonkatsu Specialty ramen.







Simple and clean, with good ingredients- perfect for this season and rainy days. This place has the tiniest parking lot in the world though, so be prepared! I promise it's worth the aggravation. I daresay I prefer this over Ramen Jinya. Please don't hate.

> IKEMEN
1655 N La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028

No comments:

Post a Comment