Saturday, December 8, 2012

Huckleberry Ferry: A Very Expected Journey

Monsieur, my Croque Madame, si vous plait!


I've written about Huckleberry before and their Prosciutto Gruyere Croissants are still to to die for, but I think I've finally found an entree that is just as divine- The Croque Madame. Simple, French, and extremely tasty, it's basically a ham and cheese sandwich with cheesy bechamel, topped with sunny-side up eggs. But order it here and it'll knock your socks off. It even comes with a side salad with spicy mustard- so voila, there you have it, the perfect brunch. Making you wait in line in front of all their goodies is a good tactic too.

Well played, Huckleberry.... well played.

This is easily my favorite brunch spot. It can get pricey though, but still very much worth it.

> HUCKLEBERRY
1014 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401

No... what are you doing? Please stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment