Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pailin Thai.

Pad Thai with pork.
Wednesday: Ventured into Thai Town for some good Thai after learning of the unfortunate closure of Fat Sushi and ended up at Pailin Thai.

Pad Thai with pork- not the best, but not bad. Great price though, around $6. Enough leftovers for another meal.

Their soup with dumplings, however was excellent. A friend recommended their BBQ pork over rice. Their Thai iced coffee and Thai iced tea are also amazing but the longan drink is strangely sugary.

I'll probably go back here if I'm jonesing for cheap Thai food, but I might be more tempted to revisit Thai Patio, my go-to Thai restaurant in Thai Town because everything I've had there is excellent (fried rice & pad see ewe).

Pailin Thai
5621 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Thai Patio
5273 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

No comments:

Post a Comment