Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Porto's Bakery.

Tuna puff pastry.
Let's face it, I don't really need to make an entry about Porto's, they're here as an honorable mention. Great sandwiches for about $4, amazing smoothies and pastries, cookies, and cakes... you can usually find me at their Burbank location at least once a week.

My favorites:
Tuna salad croissant
Ham & Cheese croissant
Caprese sandwich
Ham& Cheese Omelette croissant

Potato balls
Chicken croquettes
Spinach croissant (elusive after 6 pm)

Strawberry banana smoothie
Guava smoothie

Triple chocolate mousse (heaven)


Was finally able to snag the Ham&Cheese omelette croissant for breakfast (til 11 am). I think I cried, it was so delicious.



> PORTO'S BAKERY
(multiple locations!)
3614 West Magnolia Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91505

Tuna salad Croissant.

Spinach croissant and triple chocolate mousse.



No comments:

Post a Comment